Sunday, September 27, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite...

Larry and I got Alex his first kite a few weeks ago. It was the Justice League characters - Batman and Superman! Because of icky weather and Larry going out of town, today was the first chance we got to fly it! It was absolutely gorgeous outside and just enough of a breeze to really make the kite soar.

It was amazing to both Larry and I that even though Alex had never flown a kite, he was so excited to do it! We told him that we were going to the park and we were going to fly a kite - he kept saying "kite" over and over on the way to the park and then once we got there.

Larry quickly got it set up and before long, Alex was flying his kite! He LOVED it! It was so neat to be able to experience another "first" with Alex. Larry and I love being able to see the world and new things through his eyes. I have flown many kites in my life, but I never had as much fun as I did today!

I took a BUNCH of pictures from the day! I know there are a lot, but I couldn't narrow them down - he was just too cute! Enjoy!

No comments: