Monday, April 19, 2010

Playing Hooky

Alex had a little bit of a cough yesterday, through the night and then this morning.  I decided to keep him home.  I'm not sure if this is the beginning of a sickness or just a random cough.  In case he is getting sick, I didn't want to expose him to any other germs or expose any of the other kids to him.

We had a VERY low-key morning around here and his cough seems much better this afternoon.  I snapped a few cute pictures of Alex with my cell phone!

Here he is relaxing on the couch:


Alex and "Yee-Haw" (the cowboy Woody from the Toy Story movies) going night-night:



And finally, a sign he is feeling better!  While I was in the bathroom, he pulled his chair in the kitchen up to the candy bowl that we have on the counter and began to dig in.  He had a few pieces of chocolate before I found him (notice the empty wrappers on the counter)!

1 comment:

The Kritners said...

Alex knows what makes it all better....CHOCOLATE!!!! Glad he is feeling better!!