Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Decorations

We spent most of the day getting the house "Christmas ready".  I love this time of the year.  Taking out decorations from years past and finding the perfect place for them, lighting up the trees, listening to Christmas music and creating memories :)

Here are a few of the decoration around our house...enjoy!

Our family ornament for the year:


The stocking are hung up - from left to right: my dad, Larry, Sarah, Alex, Jaxon and my mom :)

In the curio cabinet with the urns, I put my mom's favorite little santa :)

One of my childhood decorations - mistletoe!  Got this one from my mom and dad and have fond memories of hanging it up each year with them:

One of my favorite wreaths - it has jingle bells on it.  Alex loves the sound of the bells and will open an shut the door no less than 10 times a day:

Snowman nightlight:

Coffee table in the foyer:


The snowman lit up:

One of my favorite snowman:

The wine rack:




My angel nightlight that I got from my mom:

Our Christmas countdown calendar.  I remember growing up I could not wait to change the mouse everyday :)

The moose nightlight - love it:

Merry Christmas:

No comments: