Thursday, February 3, 2011

Jaxon's 4D Ultrasound - Take 2 & Belly Pictures

Today I had my 30 week doctor appointment (I can't believe I am 30 weeks along with this pregnancy)!  Gina tried to scan me again so we could take another look at Jaxon, since he decided he was done about half-way through the first one!

Of course our son decided to be difficult...yet again!  If this is any indication on how he will be in the future, I am in for a world of trouble :)  When she first tried to look at him, he was facing my back and there was NO moving him.  We gave up for a little bit and I went ahead and saw the doctor and we hoped that he would move while I was up and moving around.  After seeing the doctor, Jax moved enough so we could see a little of his face.  Unfortunately, he had the umbilical cord up near his face (it was making him so angry) so we never got a clear shot of him - you can see it on his cheek in most of the pictures.  

In the few pictures we did get, we noticed that he has some very full lips and I am still not quite sure who he is getting those from!  He is estimated to be 3 pounds and 13 ounces - average is around 3 pounds.  His head is measuring 2 weeks ahead - I still can't believe that we might have a child with an average/larger head!

As for me, I am doing pretty well.  Starting to feel VERY pregnant and there are days that I can't figure out how I am going to expand much more.  I have some pretty icky heartburn when I eat any red sauces or sausage - nothing that Tums hasn't been able to help yet!  I have gained 15 pounds total - not too bad for 30 weeks along.  And I am treasuring every kick, roll and punch that Jaxon gives me!  He is so active and I love it.  I think knowing that this will be our last (that we plan) has made me thankful and appreciative for every movement!

Here are a few pictures of our stubborn little man from today:

Look at that sweet face:

His little ear:

Another cute face shot (the mark on his cheek is the umbilical cord):

He was swallowing here...so cute:

Look at those lips!  Where are those coming from?!:

And because I haven't posted any belly pictures yet this pregnancy, here are two from January 23, 2011 - in these pictures I am almost 29 weeks:



1 comment:

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

Okay, seriously? I must be having twins. I'm only 25 weeks and I look twice as "bulbous" as you are.

How cute. (I secretly hate you). Eat some cheeseburgers and take another photo, PLEASE!