Friday, August 19, 2011

Jaxon's New Seat

When Alex was a baby, he loved sitting in his Bumbo seat.  He would sit there for long stretches of time and watch me as I got stuff done around the house.

Unfortunately, Jax has not liked the Bumbo nearly as much.  He would sit there for about two minutes and then commence yelling at me.  At first I thought it was because it was something new and eventually he would get used to it.  After several days and one agitated child, I finally figured out what the problem was. It was pinching his chunky thighs and making him uncomfortable.

The other day, we went to Babies R Us and found a new seat for Jax.  We discovered the Summer Infant 3-Stage Super Seat.  Big enough to fit his chunky thighs and plenty of stuff to keep him occupied while I cook dinner - a winner for both of us.  Now, if only they had something in Alex's size :)

Here are a few pictures of Jax in his new seat:





No comments: