Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Graduation, Uncle Josh!

Uncle Josh graduated today!

Larry was lucky enough to get a day off work, so we were able to fly to Alabama for Josh's graduation ceremony (and for the weekend). Larry and I decided not to bring Alex to the ceremony - we just didn't think he would be able to sit still long enough and we knew that we wouldn't be able to watch it with him there! Fortunately for us, we have amazing friends that were willing to babysit him - Barry and Kari jumped at the chance to watch him for a few hours! They brought Alex to us once the ceremony was over, so Alex was able to enjoy a few hours of Josh's graduation party!

Here are pictures of Josh (and others) from graduation! I competely forgot to get a picture of Alex and Josh together - silly me! Maybe next time we see Josh, I will make him put on his cap and gown so I can get a few pictures of them!

No comments: