Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday Dinner

Since my birthday fell on a Thursday, we decided that we would wait until Saturday to go to dinner for my birthday. Our original plan was to get a babysitter for the night and just the adults go out to dinner, but that fell through so Alex went with us! He was really good during dinner - I think he knew that we were celebrating my birthday :)

On Saturday night, we went to dinner at Stoney's on Solomon's Island Pier - a nice little seafood place.

Before dinner as we were walking on the boardwalk, we took a few pictures and I got a few pictures of Alex while we were at the table.

Larry and I before dinner - I love this picture:


Sheena and I before dinner:


Alex and I after dinner - he was too busy look at the boats to look at the camera:
Alex during dinner:


Looking at something so hard that it is making his eyes cross - too funny:

No comments: