Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family Time

On Saturday, my Mom's cousin Scott (I guess that makes him my second cousin), his wife Melanie and his two kids, Tyler and Jordan, came down to Florida on vacation. They rented a nice condo in Clearwater and invited everyone down to the pool. Grandma, Alex and I went, along with my two Uncles Darron and Michael and Michael's two kids, Austin and Emily.

The pool was beautiful! Alex loved being around so many kids and the kids were so good to him. Austin and Tyler spent so much time with him, throwing the football with him and helping him swim - it was so cute to watch!

It was nice to spend time with everyone. I loved watching Alex interact with everyone - he is so comfortable with them, regardless of how much time passes between visits!

Here are some pictures of our time at the pool:

No comments: