Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boo-Boo

Alex was so excited to go to the pool in Grandma's neighborhood, that he started running! He was carrying a few pool toys and running in crocs - not a good combination for MY child (if you didn't already know - I am a bit of a klutz)! Alex fell down on the sidewalk and skinned up his knee. You would have never known though because he picked himself right up and started running again towards the pool.

The next day, Alex had me sit on the couch next to him and put my hand on his knee. Yes, he was milking his injury for all that it was worth! As I was holding his knee, I asked him if he wanted to take a picture of it to send to daddy and he said "YES!" in the most pitiful voice ever. I took a picture of it. I also decided to post it here because it is a sad picture, but such a cute story!

No comments: