Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cell Phone Pictures...Again

I haven't picked up my camera in a few weeks now.  We have been so busy during the day and our afternoons/evenings have been spent outside.  I need to get better about bringing it outside - we have been having some great times with our neighbors that I really need to capture.

Fortunately for all of you, I do carry my cell phone with me all the time!  Here are some good pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks:

Watching TV...foot propped up on his table and rocking in his rocking chair (this rocking chair used to be mine and Larry's grandfather sanded it down and re-stained it for us - looks like brand new):


Fake sleeping on the loveseat:


Blowing bubbles:


Riding his tricycle:


The best seat in the house...on daddy!  Yes, he is smiling with food in his mouth - I will take a smile however I can get it:


Bathtime is serious:


Cheesin' it up for the camera:

No comments: