Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gigi's Cupcakes

Tonight, we thought it would be fun to give Alex one of Gigi's Cupcakes.  I had went in to buy a cupcake for each of his teachers at Mother's Day Out for a "thank you" gift and since I was there, I couldn't help but get one for me, Alex and Larry.  I got Larry the Red Velvet one, I got myself a Cherry Cordial and Alex got the Kid's Cupcake!  Gigi's Cupcakes are HUGE and have TONS of icing - they are really yummy!  Seriously, if you have never been to Gigi's, you must check out the link to them so you can see just how amazing they look!!

We told Alex that if he ate his dinner he could have his treat.  He ate okay at dinner but kept telling us that he wanted his "pup pake"!  We finally gave in!

I couldn't help but take some pictures of him eating it!  He was hilarious and MESSY!!  He absolutely loved the cupcakes...which will be very obvious when you look at the pictures!

Enjoy :)


No comments: