Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dancing Boy!

Tonight, Larry turned on the Christmas music channel on our tv. Alex started dancing to "Feliz Navidad" and I thought it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

I picked up my cell phone and started filming him. I know it isn't the best quality, but I hope it makes you laugh! Please disregard the shakiness of camera, I was laughing too hard to stop!




And this is one of the videos that Larry got! Wow...this kid cracks me up :) He definitely will be yelling at me for these videos in just few years!!



Finally, the third installment of the Feliz Navidad video! This kid really knows how to shake his booty!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok......that is so funny.....He must get that from the mexican side....(sorry Larry) Love this....it is a classic keeper. Love Aunt Kristy & Uncle Mike