Saturday, December 5, 2009

SEC Championship Game

Today was the SEC Championship game. Alabama played Florida for a spot in the National Championship game. Fortunately for us Alabama fans, we won the game! We are now anxiously awaiting January 7 when Alabama plays Texas in the National Championship Bowl. ROLL TIDE ROLL!

During the game, we got a few cute shots of Alex - these three were taken with my cell phone. I've been searching for the few that we took with our camera and can't seem to find them on my computer! As soon as I find them, I will upload them also :)

Alex smiling for the camera:



Alex and Daddy...all decked out in their Alabama gear! I do have to say that these are two of the cutest Alabama fans that I know!

Here are a few pictures from the camera that I FINALLY found on my computer:

No comments: