Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Larry & Sarah's Christmas

Larry and I decided to open our presents to each other on December 23. We wanted Christmas to be all about Alex and we knew that he wouldn't give us too much opprotunity to open presents that weren't for him.

It was nice to spend time with Larry, listening to Christmas music and opening our presents.

I got Larry a new pair of Oakley's (to replace the ones that he left in London), a new iPod (to replace the one that was stolen from our car), several Alabama shirts, an Alabama Columbia Fleece jacket, a pair of Nike shoes (that should be here in a few weeks) and some fun stocking stuffers. Oh, for those of you that don't know, I ordered Larry a specially made, very pricey watch for TPS graduation. Because of the expense, it is also considered part of his Christmas gift as well.

Larry got me a new watch, a pink North Face Pull-Over jacket, a gift certificate to the spa for a massage, a Coach Purse and for my last present, the Apple Mac Computer that I have been drooling over for several years now. When he gave me the Mac, he told me that it was for both Christmas and for being such a big help to him this past year in TPS. It was nice that he recognized that and it made the gift so much more special.

We were both definitely spoiled this year, but after the past year in Maryland, it was very well-deserved :)

Here are some pictures of us opening our gifts...enjoy!

No comments: