Saturday, October 17, 2009

Quick Update

UPDATE: My computer is back! I promise to work on post Alex's birthday pictures tomorrow! We took a bunch of cute ones and I can't wait for everyone to see!



For all of you that are anxious to see Alex's Birthday pictures, I have sad news to report. My computer has failed me and is out of commission. Currently, the "geeks" of The Geek Squad at Best Buy are working on it. If it is a problem they can fix, it will be just a few days. If they have to send it off, it will be longer! As soon as I get it back, I will post pictures!

Oh, I'm posting this message from my Blackberry.

And for all of you wondering what is wrong with the computer, the monitor went out on my laptop. The bottom seems to work, not so much the top!

Thanks...I hope to be posting again soon!

No comments: