Thursday, November 12, 2009

Back to Maryland...

The good news about leaving Ohio is that at the last minute, I convinced Jenny, Kyle and Katelyn to head back to Maryland with me!

All five of us piled in the Explorer and made the 7.5 hour drive to Maryland! We were armed with DVD's, snacks and drinks. Lucky for us, the kids did GREAT in the car. We only had a few meltdowns when Alex tried to reach over to "pet" Katelyn or mess with her carseat! Kyle and Katelyn both took a late morning nap while Alex watched a movie (he still isn't a fan of napping in the car).

As crazy as we must have looked, a pregnant woman, three kids in carseats and me, we had a great roadtrip and I am so happy to have made this incredible memory with one of my favorite people in the world!

Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures from our drive - we were too busy trying to keep the kids happy!

No comments: